"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

Photography Workshop Success!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well the workshops are underway!

The first class of the "Basic Photography" workshop is complete
and today I put together a private lesson on "Lightroom".
I'd have to say that everything is going really well!

Anyone that knows me...knows that I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!
I get kinda crazy about light...really excited about lenses...
and go nuts when everything comes together in a killer image.

I honestly enjoy sharing that knowledge and passion
with others who love this craft!


So if you can't make the next set of workshops...
hang on...
I am working on a date for another "Basic Photography" workshop,
tentatively I am planning it for three Sunday's in March!
as well....
After each set of workshops I will be offering a
field trip photo session
.
Great, lots of fun and fantastic way to put all of that technical
information you've just learned to practice.

If you'd like more information please don't hesitate to contact me!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home