"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

A Kind Word

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Such sweet words from such kind people!!

Jacqueline emailed me today....

"Krista, The December wedding? I did her make-up for her wedding. She came in early last week and couldn't stop talking about her photographer and asked if I had one because she really would recommend hers and it turned out to be you!!! She was so happy with the photos."


the lovely Krista

This evening I received a phone call from a client who's beautiful daughter
I photographed for graduation.
She was thrilled with the prints that I did for her!


beautiful Christine

I love my job...not only for the lovely compliments,
but that my images can create such a wonderful emotion
and appreciation with an individual!!

I feel so privileged to be able to touch someones life in this way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home