"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

Coast to Coast

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Susan and David

I had the pleasure to work with this couple and their family in Tofino...one of my favorite places. I was surprised to learn that the entire group was from the East Coast, even the couple who are recent additions to Vancouver!
Wow, what a great family! Anyone I have ever met from the East Coast has the most wonderful sense of humor and these people did not let me down! Combined with a couple who was more than willing to have a little fun, take some risks (that cliff was a bit scary) and get dirty...makes for a fantastic day!

I am crossing fingers that I get to work with them all again on the East Coast next year for Susan's brother's wedding!!!
Nope, I haven't forgot!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

August 20, 2008 at 8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home