"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

A Wedding, Engagment Portrait and Marshmallows!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

We took our Fifth Wheel on its Maiden voyage to Tofino!

The kids love to camp and so everyone packed up and came along with me to Tofino
so that I could photograph a wedding and engagement session!

So on Saturday I woke up and headed out to photograph
Marla and Aaron's wedding!

Everyone at this wedding was from Alberta and France....I love destination weddings...yahoo!!

Then once the sun started to set on the day, I met up with
Kristen and Bryan on the beach and did a really cool session with them!!


And then back to the campground to have marshmallows with my kids and hubby!!
You know, I don't think a day at the office gets much better than this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home