"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

We're Back!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Every time that we go back to Alberta, we miss it!!!
The prairies are my stomping grounds!
This is the skyline that I grew up with!

However, once we got close to the coast again and
I could smell the ocean,
I knew we were home!

It was a great trip and a promise to do it again soon!

We went to Banff, one of my favorite places, celebrated our 15th anniversary, my little girl learnt how to ride her bike, spent time with my two nieces, seen the new baby giraffe at the Calgary Zoo...only 4 days old, the kids played hard everyday and had black feet to show for it, my hubby won his division of disc golf and proudly brought home an egg plus some cash and a whole lot of stories,
and I got to meet this little man...Matthew and of course spend time with his mommy and daddy!


Fantastic!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home