"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

Happy New Year...better late than never!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying!

Over the holidays I upgraded my computer and
it has evolved into a creature of its own!!
It has been very time consuming but rewarding in the end!

The holidays were wonderful...lots of family, fun, food
and wholly doodle...SNOW!!!


The family and new snowy friend!!

So now the New Year has everything moving along and I am very excited
to be finally launching a couple of projects that I have wanted to get going!!

Basic Photography Workshops!!
I have been asked over and over to teach a class on Basic Photography.
If your interested please contact the studio for details!
seasidestudios@shaw.ca

Keep checking back to the blog...
I have lots up my sleeves for the next few months.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home