"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

A brand New Family!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

I love being able to be part of a growing family! Kim and I met
years ago when she was planning her and Chris' wedding.
Over the years, engagement, wedding, pregnancy and then little Johnathan,
I have the absolute pleasure of capturing pivotal moments throughout their
relationship.

She called me last year to say that she was pregnant.
I was so happy for them and honoured to capture the little bump
that would be their son.
Recently she told me they were coming to the island and before s
he booked anything
else she wanted to book their first
family portrait with me!

Wow!! It is very flattering to have a couple consider you their photographer,
especially when they live in an
other province!!

Thank you Chris and Kim...it is always a pleasure and
an absolute delight to meet little Johnathan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home