"capturing memories for a liftetime...priceless!"

Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!! yep I'm a little late!!


One of my New Year's resolutions is to update my blog at least monthly!!
So, although I'm just hanging onto January...here we go.
We decided to do something different for Christmas this year, we packed the kids up and h
eaded to Mexico for two weeks. What a fantastic experience!!
Fun in the sun, my first time snorkeling, spending time with the kids, Mayan ruins, New Year's with great friends...just a few of the highlights. Here are a couple of pictures
from our trip and actually Stephanie (my daughter) took way more than I did, a photographer in the making!

Sunset in Cozumel







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home